On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 07:05:46AM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote: > An unrelated question: bgl tracks and displays background downloads, > should it also track and display foreground downloads? > Obviously none of these will ever be in the in progress state. I'd say not. The main reason I asked for this is because when you're browsing away with something downloading in the background you've got no way of tracking it and thus don't know when it's ok to quit your browser or what state the download's in (particularly if you miss the completion or failure message). If you've downloaded something in the foreground then you'll know when it's done and probably've done something sensible with it. I was also wondering if it'd be possible to have a message if you try and quit with a download in progress, like if you quit without writing your changes to a file? Cheers, Adam.