On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 10:38:07AM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote: > > I was also wondering if it'd be possible to have a message if you try and quit > > with a download in progress, > > Probably yes. But if you quit, the downloads continue. > At least they do on my system, I tested it. > And you still get the download complete messages when they are done. > That is what you would want. > edbrowse is not the process group leader, that is the shell, > so when edbrowse dies its children need not die. > All that being said, it would be nice to get notice, > as edbrowse leaves the building, > that you still have downloads in progress. Agreed. It'd also be nice to have a way to cancel a background download from within edbrowse (yes I could do this with ps, kill and a bit of guess work, but a command'd be much nicer). Cheers, Adam.