Hi, Minor cosmetic (I guess) bug. When using a system at work I see the following for a particular web request (triggering a job with the Jenkins CI system in case you're interested): warning: http error 201, CreatedAccepted Whereas it's useful to see the response code (Jenkins returns no response body) it's also wrong to print a warning since the response code actually indicates success. I'm wondering in these cases whether it'd be useful to have a command to display the response code when you get a non-error response code but a 0-length response (though I think keeping the current behavior with 404 and friends is a good thing). Cheers, Adam.