* [Edbrowse-dev] edbrowse erroneously prints a warning on receiving a 201 status code
@ 2015-02-17  9:49 Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2015-02-17  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Minor cosmetic (I guess) bug. When using a system at work I see the following
for a particular web request (triggering a job with the Jenkins CI system in
case you're interested):
warning: http error 201, CreatedAccepted

Whereas it's useful to see the response code (Jenkins returns no response body)
it's also wrong to print a warning since the response code actually indicates success.
I'm wondering in these cases whether it'd be useful to have a command to
display the response code when you get a non-error response code but a 0-length
response (though I think keeping the current behavior with 404 and friends is a good thing).

Cheers,
Adam.