On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 09:30:45AM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote: > > warning: http error 201, CreatedAccepted > > I would suggest not printing this error, unless debug >= 3. > I'm trying to keep 0 1 and 2 as reasonable debug levels for the average user, > and 3 or higher is for developers. > (After ten years I'm finally coming up with a system.) > So we would want to see this but it really doesn't mean anything to the user. > This would be a quick change in http.c. It's also *not* a warning if you get a 2* code like this, it actually indicates success. > As we move forward, developing 3.5.4, > we should again change the version to 3.5.4.something. > Chris I'll leave that one to you, since you had some thoughts > on version strings etc, and I mostly don't care. Before we do this, do we want to decide what is going to go in the next version and whether that wants to stay a 3.5 (or even really a 3 for that matter). With the DOM changes planned I'd be thinking at least of 3.6.0 for the next release. This'd make the next version string 3.6.0.dev (or something like that). Cheers, Adam.