* [Edbrowse-dev] edbrowse erroneously prints a warning on receiving a...
@ 2015-02-17 14:30 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2015-02-17 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

> warning: http error 201, CreatedAccepted

I would suggest not printing this error, unless debug >= 3.
I'm trying to keep 0 1 and 2 as reasonable debug levels for the average user,
and 3 or higher is for developers.
(After ten years I'm finally coming up with a system.)
So we would want to see this but it really doesn't mean anything to the user.
This would be a quick change in http.c.

As we move forward, developing 3.5.4,
we should again change the version to 3.5.4.something.
Chris I'll leave that one to you, since you had some thoughts
on version strings etc, and I mostly don't care.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] edbrowse erroneously prints a warning on receiving a...
@ 2015-02-17 21:12 ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2015-02-17 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Dahlke; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev