On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 06:30:23PM -0400, Karl Dahlke wrote: > Thanks for this one. > I don't have any way to test it so I'll just go with the flow. > The diff makes perfect sense to me. We just need enough js support for the corresponding log in form to work and my Windows usage will be more than halved. It currently does odd things resulting in getting a json response and 2 download prompts... No idea what they're using behind the scenes there. Cheers, Adam. PS: for testing I used the varius tools at http://httpbin.org/