On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 02:46:00PM -0700, Chris Brannon wrote: > Karl Dahlke writes: > > > The subject sort of says it all. > > Yes, we should do that. > We already went through this process of moving things and changing > references once, when you moved off of Sourceforge. A real domain would > mean we'd never have to do anything like that again. The host for the > domain might change over time, but that wouldn't require any changes to > the documentation. Agreed we should do that. This would allow us to have various subdomains which may be useful as well. Cheers, Adam.