On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 06:32:52PM -0400, Karl Dahlke wrote: > > I've slightly altered this such that we now don't need ++.o versions. > > Excellent! I thought about that but didn't realize it would work so cleanly. > Will that sort of interoperability hold for other compilers? > Anyways I applied the same change to makefile.bsd, > which I try to keep up to date even though I don't really have a good way > to test it. Thanks. It should work; I'll test on Mac OsX to check. No idea about Windows compilation, I don't even know if we can do that without Cygwin or MinGW anyway. Cheers, Adam.