* [Edbrowse-dev] markdown
@ 2015-09-24 21:38 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2015-09-24 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Should explanatory text files, README CHANGES COPYING,
be rewritten in markdown?
It wouldn't be hard to do and they might render better
for outsiders coming to our project.

Should we scrap the todo file?
Nobody uses it, at all, I know I don't.
I just happen to notice that the first 5 or 6 paragraphs therein
are things we've done over the past couple months,
so if we're going to keep it then I should at least update it.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] markdown
@ 2015-09-25 20:55 ` Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2015-09-25 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net> writes:

> Should explanatory text files, README CHANGES COPYING,
> be rewritten in markdown?

I don't know, because I'm not sure how these things render for everyone
else when browsing from github.  Perhaps the most important one is
README.  Maybe that should be rewritten and renamed to README.md?

> Should we scrap the todo file?

We can probably scrap it.  We all know what the priorities are, and
we're making progress on those fronts.
Maybe sometime in the future github's issue tracker will work well with
edbrowse also.
We can always resurrect it if need be.

-- Chris

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] markdown