On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 05:49:48AM -0400, Karl Dahlke wrote: > > It turns out what we wanted was tidyNodeGetValue which doesn't do escaping > > Well will you look at that! > Like I say, it's a great time to be wrong. > So I guess we're back in the saddle again. > Do keep an eye on us over here, and keep us pointed in the right direction. > Thanks. Will do. Any chance you could have a go at converting some of the parsing logic today (I've got another day off work tomorrow as it's a public holiday over here so will be able to review)? I'd do it myself but would need to spend some time getting my head around our current parser in order to unwind it.