* [Edbrowse-dev] Odd segfault
@ 2015-10-01 21:53 Tyler Spivey
From: Tyler Spivey @ 2015-10-01 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1060978/crash.html
edbrowse
js #disable it
b crash.html
g/permalink}$/d
Segmentation fault

I put a bt full here, which includes some variables. I'm not sure how
useful that is.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1060978/crash.html

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] Odd segfault
@ 2015-10-01 23:44 ` Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2015-10-01 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tyler Spivey; +Cc: edbrowse-dev

I can recreate this on ubuntu by following the steps.

I'm interested in knowing what the important command
g/permalink}$/d
is doing here.
I don't know the g syntax too well - does the g command here mean,
print every line that contains the string 'permalink}$'

And, what does the d do?  Does it mean delete here, or does
it take on a different meaning as a modifier to g?

thanks
Kevin

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015, Tyler Spivey wrote:

> wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1060978/crash.html
> edbrowse
> js #disable it
> b crash.html
> g/permalink}$/d
> Segmentation fault
>
> I put a bt full here, which includes some variables. I'm not sure how
> useful that is.
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1060978/crash.html

--------
Kevin Carhart * 415 225 5306 * The Ten Ninety Nihilists

* [Edbrowse-dev]  Odd segfault
@ 2015-10-02  6:40 ` Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2015-10-02  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev