* [Edbrowse-dev] Possible tidy5 alternative
@ 2015-09-11 18:14 Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2015-09-11 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Hi all,

Following my previous email, I managed to locate another html5 parsing library
from google namely:
Gumbo <https://github.com/google/gumbo-parser>

If I can get some code compiled to use it I'll evaluate it against the buggy
pages to see if it's any better than tidy5.

Cheers,
Adam.

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] Possible tidy5 alternative
@ 2015-09-11 21:08 ` Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2015-09-11 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Adam Thompson <arthompson1990@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Following my previous email, I managed to locate another html5 parsing library
> from google namely:
> Gumbo <https://github.com/google/gumbo-parser>

I've also had libhubbub suggested to me.  It's actively being used in
another independent browser project (netsurf), so it could be promising.

-- Chris

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] Possible tidy5 alternative
@ 2015-09-12 13:21   ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2015-09-12 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Brannon; +Cc: edbrowse-dev