On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 01:55:35PM -0700, Chris Brannon wrote: > Karl Dahlke writes: > > > Should explanatory text files, README CHANGES COPYING, > > be rewritten in markdown? > > I don't know, because I'm not sure how these things render for everyone > else when browsing from github. Perhaps the most important one is > README. Maybe that should be rewritten and renamed to README.md? Yeah probably. Personally I find simple, well written markdown perfectly readable; indeed I find myself incorperating markdown into a lot of the text files I write now without thinking about it. > > Should we scrap the todo file? > > We can probably scrap it. We all know what the priorities are, and > we're making progress on those fronts. > Maybe sometime in the future github's issue tracker will work well with > edbrowse also. Yeah, I don't think I've checked it in... I dunno how long. May as well get rid of it. If we can't get the github issue tracker working there are always other ways to manage bugs, I'm thinking in particular of either Ditz or Bugs Everywhere as possible alternatives. Cheers, Adam.