On Fri, Oct 02, 2015 at 03:21:35AM -0400, Karl Dahlke wrote: > > For example, I may look at a huge pdf, > > and then browse to a URL within afore mentioned pdf from the same session. > > If js is auto-disabled by the pdf for that session then it would stay disabled > > No it becomes active again, technically it's a new window on the stack. > You can even M2 (capital M) and that web page still has js, > while the original pdf does not. > It works as you would want it to. That's ok then, I was thinking session == buffer but apparently not.