Hi there, presumably that has been reported before / is known already, but I have a reproducible crash at the Google Docs site: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jTnjQ6WRFyUE7iKgkMiJMxDmJ-UDzgtpT40i-xm-JoQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1 It seems that Edbrowse is asking for something, it prints [y|n], but no matter what I type, it repeats the same message over and over again. C-c will make the js interpreter crash. Cheers Sebastian -- Web: http://www.crustulus.de (English|Deutsch) | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/blog FreeDict: Free multilingual dictionaries - http://www.freedict.org Freies Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: http://www.crustulus.de/freedict.de.html