On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 03:21:31PM +0100, Geoff McLane wrote: > Re: Debug Build > > Yes, as Chris pointed out in CMake setting the build type to Debug > will add the -g to the compile, which then includes gdb symbols. > > This can be done manually, or with build-me.sh > $ cd build > $ cmake .. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug > or > $ ./build-me.sh DEBUG > > Be aware, using build-me.sh will set the install location > to $HOME. Ok, I've pushed a (hopefully) improved version of build-me.sh which fixes a number of things, one of which is that one can now use the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX environment variable to control the install location. Cheers, Adam.