Hi all, First of all appologies for going silent for a while; work, life and computer issues basically. On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 11:39:49PM -0700, Kevin Carhart wrote: > > >(1) Do you mean in the html text or createElement("modernizer")? > >Those are radically different issues. > >The first is up to tidy, and out of our hands. What do we do in the first case, i.e. if we get ? If it's something we don't know are we putting it in the DOM but not rendering, or ignoring it? Also, I think *some* of those tags are actually html 5 tags i.e.