Hi all, Today I've been trying to create a mailing list on freelists.org. Unfortunately, although the page appears relatively ok, it looks like we have some missing things in the DOM since, on attempting to submit the filled out form I get the "This button is not part of a form" error. I reloaded the page with db5 and, sure enough tidy's complaining about a missing on line 61 (although I can't see another form earlier in the source) and the node representation shows that the form ends at the checkbox to agree to the terms (which is before the fields to create the list). I've rebuilt tidy and edbrowse and the behaviour is still there. Any ideas? Cheers, Adam.