On Sat, Jul 02, 2016 at 11:56:01AM -0700, Chris Brannon wrote: > Adam Thompson writes: > > > sure enough tidy's complaining about a missing on line 61 > > (although I can't see another form earlier in the source) and the node > > representation shows > > that the form ends at the checkbox to agree to the terms (which is > > before the fields to create the list). > > I think it may have something to do with divs not being closed in the > right order, but I'm not completely sure. > Unrelated, after groveling around in the HTML source, I found a couple > gems like this: > >

Create a New Mailing List: Step 1

Ouch! Missed that one... I did however notice some exciting script src attributes without url schemas, e.g. That's at the bottom of the page source and doesn't even have a type or language! I guess the expectation is that these are sourced then... ran... without a type? Or perhaps this never works right and the functionality is never used? Cheers, Adam.