Please look at www.eklhad.net/nascar.html This is a stripped down version of an unsubscribe page that doesn't work, which is a shame cause I'd love to unsubscribe from nascar! The problem might be tidy. Browse it with js off and db5. seems to throw it completely off the tracks. The form is closed as soon as comes along, and all those input items aren't part of the form, including the last submit button, so you just can't do a damn thing. The tidy team might say "It's bad html syntax" and that may be true, but we still have to parse it correctly. Karl Dahlke