Implementing the spec is valuable, or at the very least reading the spec, so that the piece you decide to implement, you're implementing it right! But I do believe, with the above caveat, that find&fix is the biggest bang for the buck, and we don't have a lot of resources here, so on we go. (I sometimes wonder how many fulltime programmers maintain chrome or edge or whatever.) I think we need to amass a list of sites that people want, that just don't work. That's a market driven approach. Kevin is already doing that; he has 2 or 3 that people have asked about, that he is looking into. My latest pet pieve is an entire domain, nasa.gov. I'm a big space fan, and I love to read the articles, but every page comes up blank, with or without js. Didn't use to; the site use to be very accessible. Not any more. That's the problem with edbrowse, if you're not swimming forward you're falling behind. I also can't listen to nasa tv with realplayer, though I could before. That's another story. Anyways, Kevin, you might add nasa.gov to the list of desirable and unworkable pages. Karl Dahlke