On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 08:17:45PM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote: > > come in by a direct route instead does it work? Does $ exist? > > No and yes. > Sure $ is there supporting jquery, > But the website doesn't work because jquery isn't fully implemented / operational. > This should probably be the highest priority for 3.6.3. > More than half the sites I run into use jquery. Agreed, this'd be good to get for 3.6.3. Anyone know how much more we need to implement, and is there anything I can do to help with this (I'm hoping to be able to put some more time into edbrowse development again).