On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 03:50:07AM -0800, Chris Brannon wrote: > Adam Thompson writes: > > > Yes, that'd be very helpful. > > Basically the js side isn't working at all on netbsd x86_64 and we should get it > > building 3.6.2 if it's not already. > > Right. You could try iamleot@gmail.com, assuming he's still working on > the package. I don't know what the procedure is for reporting a stale / > buggy package in NetBSD. Is it just "contact the maintainer"? As far as I'm aware yes since the package is actually in the pkgsrc/wip (i.e. work-in-progress) part of the tree. This may well be an edbrowse issue though since I tried a build myself and the js engine seg faulted. I'm not sure though, could be a library issue also. I'll contact him (if he's not following this list?) and discuss further. Thanks for the contact details.