As more js starts to work, we get more console.log() messages. Example cartercenter.org. These just print, but could be annoying / unnecessary for the average user. What should we do? Direct them to a file in the user's temp directory? Direct them somewhere as per the user's config file? Print them only at debug level 2 or higher? I would opt for the latter - just not sure if it should be level 2 or 3. This way they would be in the debug stream, if you were trying to figure something out. Karl Dahlke