Hi all, As per the [acid3 tests][1] I've implemented what I think is a correct version of removeAttribute. My plan is to browse with this for a bit before pushing it (probably tomorrow), but I've already managed to find a new problem with those tests. It seems that, now the js isn't dying due to an undefined function, the page is using some kind of ajax manipulations. It means that the page never finishes loading and the page ends up blank. If someone can explain the relevant commands to send a git patch I'll send my version of removeAttribute for review since it's possible I've made an error which is causing the issue. Alternatively I can push to my fork of the edbrowse repo and raise a pull request (though I'm not sure how to raise one with edbrowse). Cheers, Adam. [1]: http://acid3.acidtests.org