On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 01:34:08PM -0800, Kevin Carhart wrote: > > Adam said, > >page is using some kind of ajax manipulations. It means that the page > > Thank you for implementing removeAttribute-- I'm sure it's needed > connnnstantly. > > Which page is this.. are you doing NASA or Raw Story, etc? > I'll find out soon enough. It's the acid3 tests at: http://acid3.acidtests.org Prior to my implementation of removeAttribute it was displaying a bunch of things with lots of "failed" lines. Now it's blank and edbrowse gradually slows down to the point of dying eventually (verified both on NetBSD and Linux). I've pushed the changes to my dev fork at: https://github.com/arthompson/edbrowse.git I'll double-check my work and try and implement some kind of testing before pushing it (it's possible I've done something unfortunate which is causing the issue). > Chris said, > >the repo. Would that be appreciated, or would it be too spammy for > > It would be appreciated, I would like to keep up with these. Same here, I doubt it'd be too much traffic. If it is then we could have a separate edbrowse-repo mailing list in the future. Cheers, Adam.