When an input field in a form is a text area it looks like I wanted to script something, fill out a form and submit, but the script can't know ahead of time which buffer is selected. And it can't really scrape buffer 4 off the page and switch to that session. A new command of some kind is needed. I thought about this. iFrom there you could read in your file, and do more, maybe edit it in some way. Then switch back to session 1. But then again, what if you weren't in session 1. Does the script use i@ again to toggle back to the input form? So this is less intuitive, less obvious, but more general and more flexible. On the other hand, I'm not sure I need either of these. It's been 15 years and this is the first time I've run into this situation, and even if I had these features, I find I can't execute my scripts for other reasons related to the website. So it wouldn't help much. This is just the thought for the day. Karl Dahlke