I have addressed the problem uncovered by Kevin, wherein foo=bar in an html tag does not make it over to the js world. Well it doesn't get there because I didn't implement it. Just didn't do it. The only tricky part here is identifying all the exceptions. Example we have special code to manage this, creating a style object under the a object, then in that style object things like background=red and so on, and if I then mindlessly set style to its string, as if it was foo=bar, then all that work is thrown away and it doesn't work. Same comments for onclick = some javascript function, which actually compiles the function and puts that in under onclick, and you wouldn't want that thrown away and replaced with its string. So there's a list of exception attributes that we manage specialy, and if not in this list, then I go ahead and set object.attribute=value. The cookie set by oranges.com when you go somewhere else should now be correct, for whatever that's worth. As always, we hope this makes a few other things work too. Karl Dahlke