This is lovely! I applied your startwindow.js file and was going to push but I had to change something and wanted to check with you first. You have localStorage in eb$master but I don't think that works. I suspect each window has its own local storage. Furthermore, if one window could access the local storage of another window it is probably a security hole that some clever person could exploit for bad things. So I put it in the standard window, including localStorage.attributes = [] which you forgot but setAttribute() needs. If this seems right to you I'll push. Karl Dahlke