From: Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net>
To: edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com
Subject: [Edbrowse-dev] amazon and its JS
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 09:11:01 -0500	[thread overview]

I too have been remiss in my work on edbrowse; there are so many life events clammering for my attention, some of them serious.

> I haven't weighed in on amazon lately, because I can't get it to budge.

This is very frustrating because it seems to work for me,
and I can't imagine what the difference is.
Worse still, Chuck gets a seg fault.
Maybe I could log into his machine and try to track that one down.
I don't deminimize; how does amazon behave if you don't deminimize. Just trying to cut out another variable.

You're right, amazon does so much that if we get it working that bodes well, and probably a lot of other sites will work too.

document.cookie should work. It's been around a while and reasonably well tested.

There should be no trouble replacing window.alert.

Karl Dahlke