Kevin writes: > I found that I can get in to amazon even with a one line .ebrc: > localizeweb = en > Fails without it, logs me in with it. What is this?? Well now who would have guessed that? I almost forgot myself, so this is from the users guide. Some websites offer their contents in multiple languages. For example, twitter.com has an English version, a French version, and so forth. It is possible to select the language when requesting the page. Edbrowse supports this via the localizeweb keyword in its configuration file. For instance, the following entry in .ebrc indicates that you want the French version, when it is available. localizeweb = fr At a more technical level, it sends Accept-Language: en in the outgoing http headers. This should have shown up as a difference between our two log files, right at line 11. But ok, why should that matter? Why wouldn't it guess English like every other website? Or put up a menu of choices? That is very mysterious. If it holds up then I need to ask you all a question. Should I 1. Add, to the users guide, a warning that this directive should be included, since some important websites won't work without it. 2. Automatically send this http directive if you don't specify it, according to your LANG parameter. I would of course document that behavior. Karl Dahlke