Chuck ran: > git checkout df7c3d74890026fc1acbfabdbb5a7b82c12cbc4d That build is as of Jan 14. Do this. git log -40 >/tmp/logs That gives a summary of the last 40 commits. Find the one you used df7c3d74890026fc1acbfabdbb5a7b82c12cbc4d and note its date Jan 14. So you are running as of Jan 14. You can roll back to any commit on any date. But it sounds like edbrowse as of Jan 14 still fails today, though you believe it did not fail on Jan 14. That does not 100% let me off the hook, I still might have a problem somewhere that was uncovered by a newer version of curl or some such, software is complicated. You might check your packages to see if curl or libcurl or libcurl-devel has been upgraded since then, particularly if one of libcurl or libcurl-devel was upgraded and not the other. Of course these are fedora names of packages, not sure about your package manager. Maybe someone on arch or debian can help you with this. Possibly the library got auto-updated and not the corresponding header files, making them out of sync. Or maybe just check time stamps with ls for /bin/curl, /lib/libcurl.so, and /usr/include/curl/curl.h. Karl Dahlke