I'm still confused by www.oranges.com. As mentioned earlier, it calls document.createElement with some html, rather than a tag name, as though it is suppose to run innerHTML. But I can't find a single web page that says this should happen, not mds, not w3schools, nobody. I made a little program www.eklhad.net/jg, and under Chrome, "click me" does not appear. At least Chrome on the tablet. Yet, I've looked through all their js and they don't replace document.createElement with their own function, as suggested. Furthermore, I went to jdb and compared that function with the original in the master window. mw0.createElement === document.createElement true They call the standard function with a very nonstandard argument and expect it to work. I'm just saying I'm confused. It would be pretty easy to implement, if argument matches /^