This is mostly for Adam but anyone else is welcome to chime in. I did some foundational work for gopher, but don't know much about the protocol, and was too lazy to read the manual, just looked at the home page and figured a few things out. So there is more work to do of course. Meantime... edbrowse gopher://gopher.club It's a properly formatted listing with hyperlinks, but, click on the first link and it says /hlogs/ does not exist, but I tried to access /phlogs/. If you unbrowse and look, that's what the html says. So why did the p get lost? And is that why the resource can't be found? Perhaps my lack of gopher knowledge is showing here; but hey, we can bring up the home page. Karl Dahlke