Ok, this is kinda long. I rewrote about 800 lines of code, in 11 different files, and pushed, and hope it didn't break anything. Here is the roadmap. 1. It would be nice if we could fetch all the javascript files from the internet in parallel, and the css files too. I'm sure other browsers do that. It would speed things up. Sometimes there are 10 or more of these files to fetch. We already spin off processes to download files in the background, so you'd think the machinery is mostly there. It's unix only, but I don't care, I don't think I have a single windows user at this point. I could fork off and download to a temp file and when done read that temp file into the js