I am bringing all our languages up to date, in anticipation of 3.7.3. This means I have to pester some of my friends, hope they don't mind. Erwin has taken the time to update our users guide in French, and you know how large that tome is, so this is quite an undertaking, and much appreciated. Friends have also updated the default .ebrc files that are created when edbrowse first runs. The files we had bevore were version 3.5.4, and were syntactically incompatible with edbrowse 3.7.3. Ouch. I think we're caught up now. Messages are also up to date, save a couple of Polish messages that I'm not gonna worry about. Karl Dahlke