We batted this about on the chat group, but it's a significant UI change so should be addressed here as well. I was wondering if scripts would run easier with swrap and snowrap to explicitly enable and disable search with wrap, rather than a togle, which is state dependent. Or maybe swrap1 and swrap0. Then a script could set it or clear it and know where we stand. Some commands like ci and cs are explicit, others are toggle. There are pros and cons. The entire gestalt is inconsistent however. So another idea is to redo everything in a consistent fashion: foo is a toggle, foo1 enables, foo0 disables. It's a significant change to the UI, but might be worth it. Someone suggested foo=1 or foo=on to enable, but edbrowse is all about speed, and minimal typing, in the fine tradition of ls because we're too damn lazy to type list. I think people could quickly get use to foo1 and foo0. Another possibility is foo+ and foo-. Thoughts? Karl Dahlke