* [edbrowse-dev] imap refresh
@ 2018-06-07 19:06 Erwin
From: Erwin @ 2018-06-07 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

I totally agree with Karl : the refresh command is not moderately useful, it's essential for old people like me, who forget very very easily !
Erwin

* [edbrowse-dev] imap refresh
@ 2018-06-07 18:49 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2018-06-07 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

For imap users, you can type rf to refresh the list of folders and their message counts.
This is moderately useful, if you've forgotten your folders,
but will be some day more useful, nay essential, if I figure out how to create or delete a folder through imap;
at that point we will need to refresh.
I thought using rf would be intuitive and consistent.

Karl Dahlke