I think it's time to move into a coast phase, fix bugs, small tweaks, then version in a couple weeks. This is from the changes file since 3.7.3 Install man page and other documentation. Search for regular expressions with or without wrap. A uniform and consistent approach to toggle commands: foo (toggle), foo+ (enable), foo- (disable). Show or hide all the messages that are produced by hovering over things, or injected by css :before {content:foo} The g- command, go but don't browse. The & command backs up through intrapage jumps, just as they ^ command backs up through pages on the stack. Imap client uses copy and delete if the server does not support the MOVE command. Bulk move or delete from one imap folder to another. Create, delete, and rename imap folders. I've been in touch with Woj again, and it would be nice to fold Russian into the next version, but I don't think we can wait for that train. If it rolls in that's great. I do think he can get Polish up to date, he's only about 15 messages behind. As always, send me any bugs or irregularities, and I'll see if it's an easy fix. Karl Dahlke