Well I made several small fixes, inspired by this site; every site has something to teach us. The submit button is disabled, and is only enabled if you agree to the terms, so that is working. Not sure how hard I want to work to get the captcha to appear, cause even if it does, we still can't use it. You may have to have help with the signup process, then we see if we can use it. If you're like me, and you may not be, but if you are, you don't want to do web-based anything. Even if it works with edbrowse, it would be awkward. Try to access your fastmail via pop3 or imap. That's what I do with gmail, I fetch my mail via pop3 most of the time, using edbrowse as a simple email client, and occasionally I dip into gmail through imap, to check my spam folder, and clear it out, and clear out the trash, and other silly chores. The imap interface is improved of late, so you can create new folders, delete folders, bulk move email, etc. Karl Dahlke