* [edbrowse-dev] demin and distributions
@ 2019-07-20 17:07 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2019-07-20 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

It is common for distributions to omit some of the debugging features of the software.
In other words, there are switches and options people use to build debug versions of the software, and the distributed versions leave these out.
duktape does this for example.

We already have the environment variable EBDEBUG to put in debugging symbols for gdb.
Should we use another variaable EBDEMIN to include the demiinimizing feature?
It's a half a meg of code so not trivial, and an end user would never use it.

Karl Dahlke

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-20 17:15 UTC | newest]