* [edbrowse-dev] Audio on Radio Le Mans
@ 2019-06-24 17:52 Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2019-06-24 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Hi all,

Sorry don't quite have time to put together a full bug report and have been
away from this for a while but I noticed that the audio on Radio Le Mans won't
play directly from the pages for example on:
http://www.radiolemans.co/2019/06/12/le-mans-24h-2019/

The {Audio passage} appears for all the audio but pressing g on these yields
no results.  If I unbrowse I find a audio element inside a figure element
and an admittedly very superficial look at the code would appear to show
that this should work like a hyperlink or some such in this case.  I was
wondering what's going on and how difficult the fix is.

Cheers,
Adam.

* [edbrowse-dev] Audio on Radio Le Mans
@ 2019-06-25  0:27 ` Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2019-06-25  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

The documentation for <audio> describes <source> tags inside, but your sample web page is simpler:

<audio src=url></audio>

So I implemented that (latest push).
If the other syntax pops up I'll implement that too but that's a bit harder.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [edbrowse-dev] Audio on Radio Le Mans
@ 2019-06-25 19:15   ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2019-06-25 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 08:27:40PM -0400, Karl Dahlke wrote:
> The documentation for <audio> describes <source> tags inside, but your sample web page is simpler:
>
> <audio src=url></audio>
>
> So I implemented that (latest push).
> If the other syntax pops up I'll implement that too but that's a bit harder.

Thanks Karl, all appears to work now.