From: Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net>
To: edbrowse-dev@edbrowse.org
Subject: [edbrowse-dev] It can be done, but is it worth it?
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 22:41:58 -0400	[thread overview]

> There's part of me thinking to simply not have a master window

Well there's no harm in having it, and no harm in using it for our deminimizing debugging stuff,
which doesn't even go out to distribution.
And that's kinda big, half a meg of source.
And it sort of proves the concept if we choose to go further.

Probably some actual functions can be shared safely, probably not classes.

We have plenty of time to step back and think about it.
For now it seems to be working pretty well.
The most important thing is probably our find&fix, and a more complete DOM, etc.

Karl Dahlke