* emojis are here
@ 2021-12-04 15:24 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2021-12-04 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Ok, now that all that work is done, I'm gonna play with it for a month or two, see if it is easier, if it is fun, if it is useful, or if it was more bother than it was worth.
Pull the latest users guide and read the section on Emojis - no need for me to copy all that here.

A typical emoji library is in the wiki.

Enjoy.

	🙌 🎉 🎊 🥂

Karl Dahlke

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-12-04 15:33 UTC | newest]