From: Chris Brannon <chris@the-brannons.com>
To: edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 20:44:31 -0700	[thread overview]

I'm planning to make some changes to the mailing list software this
weekend.  The big one that everyone will notice is that the list address will
change to edbrowse-dev@edbrowse.org.
The "legacy" addresses -- edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com,
edbrowse-dev@the-brannons.com -- will remain usable for the foreseeable
future, but the canonical list address will be
edbrowse-dev@edbrowse.org.
The subscribe and unsubscribe addresses are changing to
edbrowse-dev+subscribe@edbrowse.org and
Current subscriptions will be imported into the new list software.
The web archive will go away for a little bit until I figure out a good way
of bringing it back.  However that has always been private (I'm not sure
why I did that).  There are other public archives of this list, for
instance on narchive, and those can be found with Google.
Actually the whole web interface for the list is going away, but maybe
that'll come back eventually.

I'm switching from mailman to mlmmj.  The reason is that mailman is kind
of a big and complicated thing, and I like my server software to be
easy for me to understand and reason about.

-- Chris