Adam Thompson writes: >> We should not be passing unrooted jsval as the fourth >> argument to JS_DefineProperty as this can also lead to a crash. > > Yeah, I'm not sure how to work around this. I am, and a patch is attached. There may be other cases. I can look through the code for them. I fixed the one I noticed. > If you could test the latest code that'd be useful (corrected jwin and uo rooting). I'm not seeing it. All I see is that you merged the master branch back into your repo. Did you forget a push? PS. Thank you very much for all of your work on this! -- Chris