* [Edbrowse-dev] tidy and the script tag
@ 2015-09-13  8:29 Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2015-09-13  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Relevant discussion from the tidy issue tracker:
https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5/issues/65
And rendered as very readable plaintext:
http://the-brannons.com/tidy-issue.txt

Also, it looks like they have a mailing list:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-htacg-contrib/
which is the public mailing list for the html tidy advocacy community
group.
One of us should get on there, let them know about us, and see if we can
get something to happen.  I'm glad to do it unless someone else feels
more diplomatic.
In any case, they should probably be aware that someone is using their
library in a browser.

-- Chris

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-09-13  8:26 UTC | newest]