* [Edbrowse-dev] meta http-equiv not redirecting
@ 2015-09-15 21:46 Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2015-09-15 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Found another bug.  I'll fix this one, since I found it, and it gives me
an opportunity to work in the current code-base.
So I'll just document it for everyone's benefit.
The URL in <meta http-equiv="refresh"> isn't being extracted properly.
Example: http://the-brannons.com/edbrowse/index.html which redirects to
edbrowse.org.
I have:
and it is being redirected to http://the-brannons.com/0; url=

-- Chris

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-09-15 21:43 UTC | newest]