* edbrowse-dev mailing list changes
@ 2021-05-31 15:39 Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2021-05-31 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Some of you are going to get this message multiple times.  I've tried to
limit the blast radius, but I apologize in advance if you see more than
one of these.

Last night, I noticed I'm having deliverability issues to Google.  As
part of the fix, I'm changing my mailing list infrastructure so that it
won't insert [listname] prefixes in subject lines.  This is to help
DKIM-signed messages to validate properly.  I'm also going to start
rolling out DKIM signing of messages originating from my own domains, in
the hope that it will help them get through to people using gmail.

I wouldn't be surprised if I made additional changes, but hopefully all
of that will be in the background.

If you rely on a [listname] prefix in subject lines to filter mail, you
should be able to filter on the List-Id: header instead.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-05-31 15:39 UTC | newest]